Comments

02/14/2017 3:49am

I'm glad that there are people like you that are posting what they know about their profession. I see that you're a great sensei and there are a lot of things that may learn to you. Not only in martial arts , but also the values that are needed to live a good life. I have a friend whose character has been built by his sensei and I'm so proud of his character transformation.

04/25/2017 12:20am

If students learn a lot about their teacher, it means that the teacher is very great in teaching and a lot of experience. The students' attitude will be the result of how the teacher teaches them on the lessons that they have to learn. In this article, it seems that they are very well trained in attitude and in the profession that they really love. I want to be taught by their teacher, I think I will learn a lot from him and my apply the lessons that he will teach to me. Thanks for sharing this with us, I really appreciate the post hat you've been shown to us.

07/01/2017 9:09am

Like all other subjects, the success of the learning process will always depend on the student with very little factor coming from the teacher. Only 20% of the credit goes to the teacher. It's the student's 80% hard work that counts. However if the teacher will not encourage the student to work hard, then it will be an entirely different and opposite sad story.

07/05/2017 11:03pm

For me, the martial arts is a search for something inside. It's not just a physical discipline. When I was in school, martial arts made you a dork, and I became self-conscious that I was too masculine. I was a 16-year-old girl with ringworm and cauliflower ears. People made fun of my arms and called me Miss Man. It wasn't until I got older that I realized: These people are idiots. I'm fabulous. I do mixed martial arts, mainly kickboxing. Martial arts is not about fighting it's about building character.

03/02/2017 7:50am

I will try to remember these moves. They might help me someday.

03/08/2017 6:19pm

Make a decent blog like this appears to be troublesome, however My companion and i truly needed to make a web journal.

03/08/2017 6:36pm

you are undoubtedly exceptional for making this site, I am glad of going by and this is liable to make us a considerable measure of new information.

03/28/2017 12:10am

The video was really good Key-Lock (Top Mount) into Key-Lock (Side Mount).Nice post as I see it on heard about it elsewhere. Keep up the good work and please make us inform more about it. Lock-picking might be an important trait.

08/31/2017 8:38am

Good to know this web today. I found so many useful thing here.

10/22/2017 11:48pm

These grips are too helpful in sudden fights.

10/23/2017 12:06am

They should also learn more techniques, because i've watched passion in them to learn the martial arts.